St Gregory and St Patrick's Catholic Infant School, Whitehaven
Esk Avenue, Whitehaven Cumbria CA28 8AJ
Range L15 – L21 (56,434-65,384)
Required from 1st January 2020
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint an exceptional Headteacher from September 2019 to lead our successful and caring Infant School.
The Governors wish to appoint a Headteacher who;
- Is a Practising Catholic with a strong faith and a deep commitment to the Catholic Education, the Catholic ethos and identity of the school.
- Is a Leader who values children as individuals and ensures that they are confident and able to achieve their full potential.
- Is a Leader and an innovator who encourages, enthuses and motives the school community through excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Is able to work as part of a team and establish relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff.
- Is committed to safeguarding and the welfare and wellbeing of the children.
We can offer;
- A happy working and learning environment where children thrive.
- A hard working dedicated and enthusiastic staff team, who are supported by an effective
Governing body who ensure a balanced budget.
- A popular school who strives for consistent high standards of progress and attainment.
Visits to school are strongly recommended, please contact the school office for an appointment on 01946 595010.
Completed application forms must be returned to Clerk to the governors, Mrs K Ball, in hard copy only.
St Gregory’s and St Patrick's Catholic Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the children in its care and expects all staff to share this commitment. Therefore this position is subject to a DBS check.
Closing date: 21st June 2019
Interviews will be 11th/12th July 2019